Thursday, May 05, 2005

Waiting in line


Dawn graduates? Yeah, it's true.

How much of our life do we spend waiting in line? Or waiting...period. Tonight I visited the Lugnuts came and ran into friend after friend, a sign that my four years in East Lansing were spent collecting many great friends. But so many are leaving. So many will walk across the stage Saturday and enter the cold, nasty real world. And while we grew up together, I have to find my own way next year.

Life decision one: I think I'm living in a co-op next year. I checked it out today and there are openings. Check out the reasons why it's better than DTN: free (ample) parking, free laundry, free Internet and most importantly there will be a community. Apartments in Cedar Village are great, but they have no community. We don't even know the people across the hall.

Back to Sterling Heights tomorrow.

No comments: